We’ve collected over 65 Halloween kids activities that are filled with awesome ideas for kids.
I don’t know about you, but this time of year always seems to sneak up on me.
I start to see Halloween decorations at a few homes. Then, I see decorations at Michael’s (my favorite place on Earth). And, suddenly, I’m scrambling to find candy to put out on my porch because Halloween is HERE!
It can’t just be me, right?
I feel like time speeds up around October and gets even faster as we move towards Christmas.
Even though it can be a really busy time for us Mommas, this is a really fun time for our kids.
When I’m feeling busy and stretched a little thin, I try to remember what it was like for me as a kid. Personally, I loved everything about Halloween. From fun festivals and games to dreaming up crazy Halloween costumes, I absolutely adored Halloween as a kid.
So, if you’re like me and your feeling like Halloween has crept up on you, I’ve got you covered.
This list has activities that you can do with your kids RIGHT NOW without adding more stress to your life.
These moments will end up being big memories for our kids as they grow. Remember, it doesn’t have to be complicated or perfect for your kids to have fun!
I’ve split this list up for you into two categories: activities and art.
Let’s start our giant list of super fun Halloween kids activities with activities and games. The second half of the list is dedicated to arts and crafts.
28 Quick Halloween Kids Activities & Games
- Indoor Halloween Obstacle Course | Lalymom
- Halloween sticker match game | Happily Ever Mom
- Halloween tic tac toe | Temecula Blogs
- Pumpkin wash! | Happily Ever Mom
- Pumpkin paper plate maze | Buggy & Buddy
- Healthy Halloween Snack | Messy Little Monster
- Free Halloween Coloring Pages | Messy Little Monster
- Pumpkin Activities for Preschoolers | The Preschool Toolbox
- Pumpkin hammering | Happily Ever Mom
- Halloween Playdough | Learning and Exploring through play
- Make Skull Soap | Blue Bear Wood
- Silly Halloween Handprints | My Bored Toddler
- Playdough pumpkin engineering | Capri + 3
- Make a Halloween catapult | Schooling a Monkey
- Pumpkin engineering challenge | Preschool STEAM
- Pumpkin fizzy science | Busy Toddler
- Pumpkin sink or float experiment | Munchkins and Moms
- Halloween slime | The Best Ideas for Kids
- Taste safe pumpkin playdough | Parenting Chaos
- Monster pancakes | Happily Ever Mom
- Candy stuffed pumpkins | Homeschool Preschool
- Monster milks | Happily Ever Mom
- Spider Web Fine Motor Fun | Mom Inspired Life
- Make a Monster Game | Happily Ever Mom
- Halloween surprise muffin tins | Simple Fun for Kids
- Halloween Matching Game | Simple Fun for Kids
- Halloween paint chip puzzles | Kids Activities Blog
- Pumpkin Hide & Seek | Happily Ever Mom
- Stained glass pumpkin | Mosswood Connections
- Glitter spiders | Happily Ever Mom
- Ghost suncatchers | The Moments at Home
- Mini orange jack-o-lanterns | Red Ted Art
- Pumpkin Suncatchers | Learning and Exploring through play
- Pumpkin watercolors | 3 Dinosaurs
- Cotton Ball Ghost | Natural Beach Living
- Melt Crayons on Pumpkins | Parenting from the Heart
- Painting with mini pumpkins | Munchkins and Moms
- Tissue paper ghost | Rhythms of Play
- No Mess Pumpkin painting in a bag | Teaching 2 and 3 year olds
- Halloween cookie cutter prints | Simple Fun for Kids
- Decorate pumpkins with nature items | Mosswood Connections
- Decorate pumpkins with bat leaves | Mother Natured
- Make a wall of pumpkins | MamaSmiles
- Pipecleaner spider web | Sharing Lifes Moments
- Jack-o-lantern bird feeder | Brainy Beginnings Network
- Toilet roll bat | Buggy & Buddy
- Jam jar glowing jack-o-lanterns | Red Ted Art
- Pumpkin collage art | Mom Inspired Life
- Make Zombie Leaves | Mother Natured
- Egg carton bats | Twitchetts
- Yogurt Lid Jack-o-lanterns | Kids Craft Room
- Handprint spider with paint | Mommy’s Bundle
- Puffy paint spiders | The Moments at Home
- Ghost & Bat bunting for decorations | Blue Bear Wood
- Salt dough sugar skulls | Brainy Beginnings Network
- Make a Halloween Wreath from a tee shirt | Blue Bear Wood
- Pumpkin Salt Painting | Natural Beach Living
- Candy decorated pumpkins | Mommy’s Bundle
- Fairy pumpkin decorating | Happily Ever Mom
- Trick or Treat footprint sign | Mommy’s Bundle
- Spider Handprint out of paper | The Best Ideas for Kids
- Pompom spiders | My Home-based Life
- Mini spider pumpkins | Buggy & Buddy
- Fine motor spiders | Twitchetts
- Easy bat silhouettes | Messy Little Monster
- Washi tape Halloween kid-made wreaths | 3 Dinosaurs
Need More Ideas?
Be sure to check out our Holiday Activity board on Pinterest. There are tons of fun activites for every holiday pinned there!
More Fun Posts from Happily Ever Mom