I adore playing baby games with my one-year-old.
My son is so busy and he is always looking for new games to play with us. He particularly loves dropping objects into bowls and playing textured baby games. Our egg drop game was so simple to set up and he absolutely LOVED playing it!
Materials for Egg Drop Baby Games
- Large, empty container
- Different sized plastic eggs
How to Play Egg Drop Baby Games
- Show baby how to drop an egg into the container
- Ask questions like, “Can you drop one inside?”
- Show them again until baby wants to try
- Keep playing and encouraging baby to drop the eggs!
Note: it can feel like your talking to yourself, but baby understands what you’re saying well before they can talk back!
If you like baby activities, check out how we played these sound games using only one toy!