Inside this post: 36 Recipes with Costco Rotisserie Chicken.
Here at Happily Ever Mom, we help moms streamline life at home so that they can spend more time with family. This post will help you do just that by sharing delicious, easy meals that you can prep at home for the week. This collection of recipes is from one our readers and, my best friend, Lisa, who is a busy, working mom just like you!
Take it away, Lisa…
Hi and thanks for having me!
Like Katie was saying, I am a mom of 3 energetic girls (with a baby boy on the way!), a part-time ICU nurse, and the wife of a pastor. I also LOVE to cook! Unfortunately, time isn’t always on my side.
So I am constantly searching for yummy and easy recipes that my whole family can enjoy but that I can throw together fairly quickly! That is why I love these recipes that call for either cooked shredded chicken or Rotisserie chicken.
I know how busy you are, so I searched for delicious recipes that can all be done by using a Costco Rotisserie Chicken – because it doesn’t get faster or cheaper than grabbing one of those from the shelf!
Almost every time I am at Costco (which happens to be A LOT), I like to pick up a Rotisserie Chicken.
It’s not only affordable and super delicious straight off the bone, but it’s also easy to freeze in 1-2 cup increments to use at a later date. You can also freeze single sized portions to put on top of salads or in sandwiches!
Tip: Remove it from the bone while it’s still warm – it’s much easier this way.
36 Recipes To Cook With A Costco Rotisserie Chicken
- I absolutely love these quick & tasty Creamy Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas. | Budget Bytes
- Who has time to make fresh tamales? Not me! Try this Chicken Tamale Casserole instead! | jo cooks
- Skinny Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip – for when you’ve got company or you just need a semi-healthy snack. | Recipe Runner
- One pot recipes are a lifesaver when it comes to cleaning up! This One Pot Cheesy Chicken with Broccoli and Rice doesn’t disappoint. | CakesCottage
- Hands down, this is my favorite Chicken Salad! | The Pioneer Woman
- Curried Chicken and Rice Casserole | A Cedar Spoon
- Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas | Self Proclaimed Foodie
- How cute are these BBQ Chicken Pizza Pinwheels?! Bonus points for taste as well! | Rachel Shultz
- Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder | Cooking Classy
- For fun twist on regular ol’ chicken noodle soup, try Thai Coconut Chicken Noodle Soup. | Blogging Over Thyme
- These Chicken Pesto Wonton Cupcakes are perfect for kids and adults! | Emily Bites
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole | Made From Pinterest
- French Onion Chicken and Rice Bake | Plain Chicken
- Chicken and Bacon Lasagna Roll Ups | Simply Gloria
- Easy Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad | Host The Toast
- Skillet White Chicken Chili Dip | Heartbeet Kitchen
- This Easy Chicken Pho hits the spot when cooler weather strikes or you happen to be battling a cold.| Pickled Plum
- BBQ Chicken Cornbread Bake is pretty much Summer cuisine all rolled into one delicious dish. | Plain Chicken
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole | Chef In Training
- Lemon Chicken Soup | The Pinning Mama
- Chicken Stuffed French Bread | Life In The Lofthouse
- Easy Chicken and Couscous Skillet Dinner | Kevin & Amanda
- Southwestern Chicken Cups are another kid-friendly fave!| Kevin & Amanda
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Stromboli | Just A Taste
- Spinach Artichoke and Chicken Quesadilla | The Suburban Soapbox
- Use every single part of that Rotisserie chicken with homemade Chicken Stock. | Katie’s Cucina
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders | The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Cheesy Ranch Broccoli Chicken Burritos | The Cookie Rookie
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells | somebombmom
- Chicken Bacon and Avocado Chopped Salad | Gimme Some Oven
- Green Chile Chicken Hand Pies | Mantitlement
- It’s a breeze to make these Cheesy Chicken Crescent Bundles! | The Two Bite Club
- Easy Chicken Posole Verde | Gimme Some Oven
- Crispy Baked Chicken Burritos | Pure Wow
- Slow Cooker Parmesan and Tomato Soup with Gnocci and Chicken | Cooking and Beer
- I love everything about this Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza. | Tastes Better From Scratch
Don’t these sound delicious??
I already have my paper and pen out to plan my top five favorites from this list!
Oh, and I’ve got to share something with you because we like you…
If you’re like us and you’re always trying to come up with solutions for how to get food on the table at dinner time, don’t forget to download our free meal planner.
It’s the most efficient way that we’ve found to plan, prep, and freeze meals at home.
We’ve wasted A LOT of time and money on trying to do freezer meals that FAILED! Just click here and I’ll send that freebie meal planner to your inbox ASAP!
Phew. Don’t you feel better already knowing that you’re about to learn an easy plan that works to feed your family??
You got this.
More Food Posts from Happily Ever Mom