I have a confession.
I struggle to follow through with New Year’s resolutions. I normally make it through March before the resolutions just fall by the way side. That’s why I love monthly goals. If you’ve been following along with us, we’ve had monthly goals for January and February.
This month, I’m excited to say that we were able to meet a lot of our goals for March!
We’ve had a lot of fun at home this month. We loved experimenting with a fizzy rainbow and making our own game to decorate crowns, but we also got a lot of work done around the house. It definitely helps that we were all healthy this past month, too!!
Our Monthly Goals for February – Did We Meet Those Goals?
- Donations: We’ve got everything bagged and ready to be donated!! (I count that as a win!)
- Planning: We’ve got birthday plans in the works and Doctor’s visits scheduled – I’d say that’s another win!!
- Play Time: We have LOVED the time we’ve spent with friends this month! It’s so, so important for all of us.
I’m going to stick with three goals again this month because I’m finding that it is a really manageable number!
Our Monthly Goals for March
- Work Time: This month, I am committing to putting aside real, tangible time each week for me to work. I love this blog and everything that it stands for which means: it is worth spending time on!! (prioritize)
- Community: I want to connect with more families, parents, and Moms in my own community and take advantage of the beautiful place where we live! I’m going to plan one field trip this month to explore a place in our community. I’m thinking the natural history museum – any one want to join us?! (connections, prioritize, gratitude)
- Family Connections: We often ask at the dinner table, what was your happy part and your sad part today. I want to do this EVERY night and come up with one other question for the day. Connecting at the end of the day is so important! (simplicity, connections, gratitude)
Please be sure to check out the other great bloggers who are posting their monthly goals as well. And, come back in a month to link up your own goals or to stay encouraged throughout the year!
Have a post now? Link up below!