Monthly goals were hard. In the past, my family has been sick for long stretches of time in January. And, guess what? This year was not any different! We were on and off sick throughout the month until this last week. Needless to say, our goals were definitely effected by our illness! If you missed our goals last month, you can read them here, but I’m keeping our focus areas the same:
- Family nights! You can read about our family time in these posts: Glow in the dark instruments, family blocks, and 10 ways for siblings to play!
- Toy rotations! I tried and rotated toys out of the kitchen area, but my daughter found the box of toys and slowly brought them back into the living room…:)
- Date Time! My husband and I still haven’t had a date, but we have taken our daughter out on individual dates twice – Yay!
Here’s our monthly goals for February:
- Donations: We sorted through the clothes last month, now we need to donate! (Simplicity)
- Planning: Get dates organized in my planner and start planning upcoming events like the kid’s birthday party (Prioritize, Connections)
- Play Time: I hope to set up more play dates for my daughter to get together and play with her friends (Connections)
Please be sure to check out the other great bloggers who are posting their monthly goals as well. And, come back in a month to link up your own goals or to stay encouraged throughout the year!
Have a post now? Link up below!