I’m really excited to share these free printable valentines.
My two year old loved these printable valentines so much that he squeezed the valentine until the paper turned into a ball.
When I walked into the room, the crumbled paper fell gracefully to the ground (in true fairy fashion) while my four year old burst into tears.
My daughter takes fairy treatment very seriously.
While I tried to explain to my daughter that her toddler brother likely wasn’t trying to hurt the fairies, I realized that I should have printed these sweet little valentines on card stock instead of printer paper…
What You Need For Fairy Printable Valentines
- Card stock (or printer paper…the choice is yours…ha!)
- Print Valentines <—download & print here
- Fairy Figurines <—aff link
Don’t want fairy figurines?
Make the Printable Valentines
Once you’ve printed out the valentines, punch holes on either side of the card.
Thread the twine or yarn through the holes to tie the fairies onto the printable valentines.
Then, sign, seal, and deliver!
I love that we have candy-free printable valentines this year.
What if kids don’t love fairies?
Be sure to check these out these posts from our friends:
- 20 goofy valentines for boys from Kids Activities Blog
- Wax resist valentines from Happy Hooligans
- “You’re tops with me” with free printable from Toddler Approved
They are awesome.