What is a Bubblebum Booster Seat?
Why Buy a BubbleBum Booster Seat?
What Make BubbleBum Booster’s Easier than a Traditional Booster?
Does Bubblebum Make it Easier to Travel?
The short answer is YES.
But, is Bubblebum a Replacement for a Traditional Booster?
Here are some more fun facts about Bubblebum:
- The IIHS (Insurance Institute of Highway Safety) chose BubbleBum as the “Best Bet” in their booster seat evaluation report for the past 6 years. Parents can trust BubbleBum to keep their most precious cargo safe in the event of an automobile accident.
- BubbleBum’s air-filled design provides extra comfort and will keep kids comfy AND safe for all long and short car trips!
- Weighing in at less than one pound, BubbleBum can inflate and deflate in seconds, making it simple to throw in a backpack or large purse.
- BubbleBum is super cute too and comes in the following designs: Black, Pink, Luck of the Irish, British-inspired Union Jack, and American Stars & Stripes.
- Retails for $29.99 on Amazon which is an easy purchase to keep our kids safe!
I personally bought a black Bubblebum so that I could use it for all of my kids, but I know that my daughter would have loved to have the pink one!
As a quick recap, here’s why Bubblebum is the perfect carpool and travel hack for busy moms:
- Bubblebum is small and easy to inflate and deflate.
- It stores easily in its sack.
- It keeps kids in a safe body position for riding in the car.
- It easily fits three across the backseat.
I feel like we should put this on every back to school list for moms!
I could not be happier that my friend discovered this awesome, inflatable booster seat. We’ve recommended this to a bunch of friends who love it too.
The best part?
It keeps our life simple while keeping our kid’s safe. Finally, a mom hack that actually works!
Thank you to Bubblebum for sponsoring this conversation. I already brag about your product to every mom that I know, so it is wonderful to get to work directly with you! Follow along with Bubblebum on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.