I need protein in my life…do you?
The older I get, the more I realize that carb-rich breakfasts, while extremely delicious, just don’t cut it. Gone are the days of grabbing a donut or a bagel and calling it good! But, let’s be real, sometimes, a sugary breakfast treat is a must! Unfortunately, I’m almost immediately filled with regret as my blood sugar seem to crash shortly after eating and I tend to get grumpy and hangry not long after breakfast as well.
Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to enjoy a sweet breakfast without sacrificing nutritional value. That’s why I love this list of over 15 protein rich breakfasts that will help me get through the day and keep my whole family feeling healthy!
If you’re looking for a savory protein breakfast, or, if you have a sweet tooth like me, then you will love these recipes!
There is something for everyone; little ones and picky eaters alike. (yes, I’m referring to the kids 😉
15+ Drool-Worthy Protein Breakfasts
- Skinny Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Pancakes | Inside Bru Crew Life
- Zucchini Bread Quinoa Breakfast Cookies | Simply Quinoa
- Bacon Egg Breakfast Muffins | Recipe Tin Eats
- Check out this low carb and paleo Herb Turkey Egg Wrap! | My Life Cookbook
- Paleo Twice Baked Breakfast Sweet Potatoes | Plaid and Paleo
- Eat clean and still enjoy a sweet treat with Overnight Cake Batter Protein Oatmeal | Dashing Dish
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Avocado Breakfast Burritos | Ambitious Kitchen
- Easy No-Bake Energy Bites | Gimme Some Oven
- Banana Oat Baked French Toast | Running With Spoons
- Customize these Protein-Packed Oatmeal Cups with your favorite toppings.| The Healthy Maven
- Quinoa Breakfast Scramble | Wendy Polisi
- Low Carb Bacon and Zucchini Eggs In A Nest | I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake | Kaylin’s Kitchen
- Avocado Bacon and Eggs | Lil’ Luna
- Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust | The Gunny Sack
- Baked Eggs with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese | Innocent Delight
- Coconut Milk Breakfast Quinoa | How Sweet It Is
More Posts from Happily Ever Mom