Every day after preschool, my 4-year old’s backpack is busting at the seams, full of her artwork projects from the day. I love seeing what she has made and the glow on her face when she shares all of her work with me!
However, we have a little problem. Space. Sound familiar? There’s never enough space to display my 4-year old’s creations, let alone my 2-year old’s creations as well! Our refrigerator can only handle so much. But, I do love the idea of creating a special place in our home to display my kids’ art. So, here’s our top 20 Ways to Display Kids’ Artwork that not only stops the piles and piles of artwork around the house, but also looks cute on the wall too!
We recently finished our basement and it dawned on me, why not create a space in our playroom for my girls to proudly display their art? It would not only help to de-clutter our fridge, but also, make their art more visible and give them the ability to show off more of their work.
Stay tuned because we’ll share exactly what the new space looks like in our house soon! For now, here’s where we found inspiration…
20 FUN WAYS TO DISPLAY KIDS’ ARTWORK
- Hobby Lobby enthusiasts – this idea is brilliant: Home Is Where Your Art Is | Less-than-Perfect Life of Bliss
- Scrapbook Paper Clip Frames are great for photos or adding an extra pop of color to your kids’ art! | Shanty 2 Chic
- If you’ve got extra time, why not DIY a Giant Corkboard for your kiddos? | Young House Love
- This mamma condensed her little one’s art into a Photobook. Cute! | paislee press
- DIY Fabric Wall Decals can be used to frame just about anything! | How About Orange
- Painted Wall Frames are another way to interchange masterpieces. | Childhood 101
- Inexpensive, Easy, and fun: Clipboard Wall Art. | Clean and Scentsible
- This Art Gallery Wall would look good anywhere in the home! | Censational Girl
- Turn cabinet doors into Wall Art Holders, complete with clips and label holders! | I Heart Organizing
- Got any old frames lying around? Try this Thrifted Frame Collage. | The Project Corner
- DIY Ornate Frame Magnets are a classy addition to any fridge. | The Way We Are
- Rule Clip Art Rails are simple and fun! | Ana White
- Try scanning your kids’ artwork and making mini prints into a Collage for a playful display! Stitch Craft Creations
- Use a curtain wire to display Art Across a Line | Ciburbanity
- I love the rustic look of this Wood and Wire Art Display! | Liz Marie Blog
- How about a Decorative Magnet Board (or two, or four…) to show off some art! | Aristocrafty
- Keep it simple with a strand of Twine and Mini Clothespins. | Design Improvised
- Combine Multiple Elements to fill up a lonely wall. | A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Hinged Art Frames make it easy to switch up the art on display! | It’s Overflowing
- This chicken wire Art Display Board is a piece of art in itself. | girl. Inspired.
This post contains affiliate links ~ thanks for supporting all of us who work on this blog!
Here’s Our Fave Products That We Use to Display Artwork
- Clothesline Wire Display ~ it will be ready to hang artwork the minute it arrives on your doorstep!
- Every Child is an Artist ~ this vinyl quote will make any artwork wall instantly adorable.
- This Ikea Dignitet Curtain Wire is PERFECT for hanging artwork on any wall.
- My Favorite way to display artwork in our house is with our new Child Artwork Frame. Just open it with the latch and change out the picture any time you want!
More Posts from Happily Ever Mom