I’m so excited to share our top baby games & activities for 2014.
Here at Happily Ever Mom, I’m always testing simple ways to play at home so that Moms can have a minute to do the dishes, fix dinner, or just sit back and enjoy time together with their kids. Looking back over the last year, here are our top five baby posts with the most clicks from amazing readers like you!
Top 5 Baby Games & Activities for 2014
- Our most popular baby post was the simplest thing that we’ve ever done (but it was by far my son’s favorite): Easy Plastic Egg Drop!
- Next is our DIY touch and feel board which is one of my personal favorites. It was a baby activity that my preschooler loved too (and, it is SO pretty!).
- Does your baby love sensory play, but loves eating it, too? Our edible rainbow is such a fun solution.
- We loved making this simple baby play station that showcased all of my son’s favorite things. I can see why it made the top 5!
- Lastly, get babies to explore nature with our spring suncatchers – they are so gorgeous and fun to touch!
Other Baby Posts That Rocked This Year
How to take better photos of baby.
Save the day essentials everyone needs in their diaper bag.
Poker chips and a box – the easiest activity for baby ever.
And, our favorite baby gift guide – pairing books with play!
Love simple ways to play at home with your little one, too?
Be sure to join our Facebook community where we are always sharing the best ways to play and have fun with our kids!