This is a sponsored post which contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Summer means more time with family, hosting BBQ’s, s’mores over an open fire, and always needing toilet paper. But, I think I’m going to have to explain that last one a little bit more…
(Don’t worry. This won’t get uncomfortable.)
See, as a family of five, my house is in constant motion. But, when we have guests? There is even MORE motion…
Can I get an amen?
I mean, I love it. Seriously. Hosting people is a ton of fun.
But, I have a problem.
No matter how hard I try to prepare beforehand, I seem to *always* run out of the essentials like dish soap and – you guessed it – toilet paper.
See, that wasn’t awkward, right?
I’m not sure if it’s because my kids are stock piling the toilet paper somewhere in the house or what, but I almost always have to run to the store when we have people staying with us. Which is why I wanted to try something that I’ve heard about for a while.
Amazon Created a Button to Help
It’s called Dash Buttons.
In fact, Amazon (a Happily Ever Mom sponsor) told me that they are slashing the dash button price for a limited time. ((squeal))
Personally, I’ve wanted to try the buttons myself, but I like to wait for sales. So, if you’re like me, this is the perfect time to try them out because right now, you get $4 off per button – AWESOME. Check below for the code.
The code is only good until Monday, June 26th – so don’t miss out on these!
But, let’s talk a little more about how to use dash buttons…
The code that I was talking about is going to get you $4 off per button.
Which is amazing, right?
But, Can a Dash Button Work for Families with Little Kids?
But I’ve got to be honest. I’ve got a button pushing preschooler in my house, so I wasn’t sure if the dash buttons would actually help me or cause me to have twenty boxes of goldfish arriving on my front porch every other day?
But, there’s a way around that (woohoo), but first: the code.
The dash button (which normally runs for $4.99 each) is a mere $0.99 with the code – DASHMOMS.
How great is that?
There’s literally a very low risk right now to try these little suckers out. I love low risk.
To give you a little more info about how you won’t actually receive thousands of boxes of goldfish if your toddler pushes the dash button a thousand times (like mine does), here’s some quick details about how the dash button works.
How the Amazon Dash Button Works
- Each dash button has a sticky adhesive on the back of the button.
- Place the button where ever it’s convenient for you to order the item. For example, I like it to be out of my kid’s reach, but near the item.
- Push the button to order.
- You’ll see a green light that means the order has gone through or a red light if it did not work.
- If the button is pushed multiple times, you’ll get an alert through the Amazon app which allows you to cancel the extra order. Keep in mind, the button only sends one order at a time, so you’ll never get two deliveries at once if the button is pushed twice.
- The item will be delivered via Amazon prime in two days.
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon so you can find everything easily. There’s no extra charge to you to use these links!
How to Find the Amazon Dash Button You Need
- Search through the dash button category to find items that you regularly use. Here’s an example list of some of the dash buttons available:Tide
- Click on one of the links to the dash buttons that interest you.
- Then, see what is available to purchase through that button by clicking on the image that says, “What products can this dash button order?”
- You can program the button to order one of the items that you see available through the Amazon app.
- Only ONE item can be programed, but you can change the item to one of the other products offered at anytime.
What to Buy with the Amazon Dash Button
- The household items like dish detergent, toilet paper, and paper towels are often available as bulk purchases only. That can get pricey, so pay attention to what options you can purchase through the button.
- I find the food items to be really practical like cliff bars. There are tons of cliff bars to choose from (like z-bars which my kids love) and you can change the item that will be shipped through any button at anytime through the Amazon app (like if you’ve got a hankering for toffee nut cliff bars instead). These cliff bar boxes ship for around $11 a box and avoid the pantry fee. That’s a good deal in my book.
- Be sure to look around at all of the buttons and categories. If you’ve got a baby or toddler, Plum Organic Mashups might be a great button for you. But, if you’ve got animals like I do, the treat buttons are worth looking at (I LOVE greenies, by the way. They help to keep your animal’s teeth in good shape). Look around – you might be surprised with what you find.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to try these little buttons out while they’re so easy to get and to try out. Oh, and the code – DASHMOMS – that will save you $4 a button will only work through Monday June 26th, so don’t delay on this.
I know that I *almost* missed out on this opportunity because I procrastinate.
I don’t want that for you.
Because this season of life is busy…
And, I’ve learned that sometimes it’s okay to try things out that will simplify our life just a little bit. Especially when it’s such a low risk like this one.
So, here’s the info one more time:
- Find your dash button
- Use the code DASHMOMS to get it for $.99
- Get the dash buttons in 2 days & push that button!
Then, get back to enjoying time with family, summer BBQ’s, s’mores, and fully stocked toilet paper.
A huge thank you to Amazon for sponsoring this post and for making this code available to readers! Although this is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own and I only share products that I use and love myself. Enjoy!