When I found these 10 pregnancy hacks, my first thought was: why didn’t I think of these?! Even though I’m in my third pregnancy, I’m ashamed to say that I didn’t know about all of these genius tips until now.
Don’t be like me, Momma!
Check out these 10+ mind-blowing (but easy) pregnancy hacks that all moms need to know about.
This post contains affiliate links which are links that lead to products that I talk about in the post on Amazon.com or Stitchfix.com. I get a small kickback if you use our links at no extra cost to you.
Before we get to the pregnancy hacks that all of us need to know about, I’ve got to let you in on 3 little secrets…
I’m a “psuedo minimalist” (I want to buy less and use less, but the struggle is real).
So my pregnancies looked like this:
- My first pregnancy: I bought a lot. A lot of things I was told that I would need but didn’t (belly cream anyone?)
- My second? I bought less.
- My THIRD? Barely, anything.
With that experience, I put together a list of 3 must-haves for all pregnancies that will get you through you’re entire pregnancy and keep you comfortable!
3 Things ALL Pregnant Moms Need
1. An amazing pregnancy pillow.
I’ve found that putting it in between my legs while sleeping has almost eliminated my back pain and discomfort. This has been the best I’ve slept throughout all of my pregnancies and I know it’s because of the snoodle.
Invest in a good pillow, ladies.
Your third-trimester self will thank you!
2. Jeans that make you say WOAH.
Finding comfortable maternity clothes while pregnant has been a struggle for me.
I’ve tried Target and Kohls, but my favorite thing on the PLANET is Stich Fix. Stitch fix has great maternity clothes that are delivered to your front door.
- NO stuffy changing rooms.
- NO trying on a dozen outfits before you find something that fits.
- NO wrangling younger children.
Just try the clothes on at home and send back what you don’t like.
It’s $20 to send the whole box, so it’s super low risk to try it out. I’ve found the jeans and maternity tanks to be super comfy.
But, the dresses?
That’s what I’ve gotten the most wear out of (and the most compliments)!
I’m not going to lie. It takes a while to sign up for your stitch. But this process is what helps your stylist pick the best clothes for you and you only have to do it ONCE. Take a few minutes, fill out the survey, and get the BEST box of clothes ever.
Fill out the survey to get your custom Stich Fix HERE.
3. A water bottle that makes you drink.
I rely on Trader Joe’s 1.5L water bottles, but in an effort to stop using so many plastic bottles, I love these reusable bottles that make you drink water.
They have times on the sides of the bottles to encourage you to drink throughout the day. Staying hydrated is one of the most important parts of being pregnant!
Once you’ve got the 3 essentials listed above, let’s jump into these 10 super simple, but mind-blowing hacks that will make you say: why didn’t I think of that?!
10+ Mind-Blowing (But EASY) Pregnancy Hacks All Moms Need to Know
- If you’re having those dreaded calf cramps (sigh, I get them all the time in the third trimester). Eat a banana! It really helps relieve cramping that night.
- Got morning sickness? Try this simple freezer hack to stay hydrated.
- Cut a tank top in half for this cute hack or add a little lace if you’re handy with a sewing machine. I would LOVE to have these in every color!
- Use this genius hack to actually lie on your tummy while pregnant.
- If you’re planning to breastfeed, this tank top hack is a MUST TRY. Make a few while you’re pregnant, so you’re ready to wear them right out of the hospital.
- Grab some more tanks, because this hack yields a cozy pair of DIY maternity jeans.
- Two pillows are better than one! One hack that makes the perfect DIY pregnancy pillow.
- Get ready for baby and make these “padsicles.” If it’s your first pregnancy, trust me…you’ll want these after giving birth!
- Not feeling like you have enough room in your bra anymore? You’re not alone. Before you run to buy a new bra, try grabbing these cheap bra extensions instead. So smart!
- Tight pants? Try using a hairband. Seriously…I love this genius hack.
- BONUS: If you’re handy with a sewing machine, give your shirt a tailored look with this hack. It’s too cute to pass up.
My favorite thing about these 10+ pregnancy hacks is that they save you time and money.
One thing that I know all of us need.
More Hacks from Happily Ever Mom
If you love these hacks, check out these 20 Brilliant Baby Hacks for Busy Moms. You’re going to need these too:
Even MORE, hacks you’ll love:
- Smart Hacks to Organize all of Your Kid’s Toys
- Book Nook Hacks to Make Kids a Cozy Reading Space
- Need Snack Ideas? Check out these Yogurt Hacks that Kids Will Love