When I first signed up for my starter kit, I had no idea that Young Living had amazing products beyond essential oils. Over time, I’ve slowly started to incorporate some products into my daily life and, now, I’m madly in love (seriously). What’s amazing is that my husband has fallen in love with them too…
From minty facial scrub to to-die-for massage oils, the journey into learning about essential oils goes far beyond those little bottles.
10 Young Living Products Beyond Essential Oils
1. Thieves Foaming Hand Soap – this soap not only smells great, but it doesn’t stick to my kids hands. You know how kids can use waaaaay too much soap and it just sticks to their skin so you have to rinse it ten times to get it off? This soap does the trick because it’s a foaming cleanser that gets all over my kids hands without my help. Plus, my kids actually like using it and it smells amazing!
2. Grapefruit, Lavender, or Orange lip balm – and, it doesn’t dry out your lips after you use it! The best lip balm I’ve ever used.
3. Relaxation Massage Oil – in the words of my husband: “every man with hair needs to know about this” (too much information, I know). But seriously, it’s a super light oil that doesn’t feel greasy, smells amazing, and works on ((ahem)) people with lots of hair on their skin…did I say that as politically correct as possible?? There’s also ortho ease massage oil for supporting everyday activities and dragon time massage oil for “that time of the month” support.
4. Mint Facial Scrub – one way to wake up in the morning is with this facial scrub. It smells amazing and truly helps you wake up with the tingly feeling it gives your skin and amazing smell! I follow it up by putting on my own DIY lotion made with my favorite essential oils from the starter kit. It makes my skin so very happy!
5. Thieves Cleaner – this stuff lasts. Just follow the instructions with how to dilute with water and store in a glass spray bottle. My husband LOVES the smell and I love that it’s a safer cleaner to use around my kids.
6. Ningxia Red – this amazing drink is loaded with antioxidants and truly tastes amazing. Such a healthy way to give your body a little energy boost throughout the day.
7. New Art Skin Care System – I haven’t tried this yet (it’s on my list to try soon!), but I hear amazing reviews, especially from women who have struggled with skin issues. With a cleaners, toner, and moisturizer, your skin will be thanking you
8. Kids products – from shampoo to tooth paste, Young Living has you covered with all natural products for you little ones. The vitamins and “tender tush” cream are on our must buy list for our kids.
9. Deep relief Roll-on – okay, technically this is an oil, but it’s a prepared blend that comes as a roll-on, so it’s different from the other essential oils you might purchase through Young Living. We use it for back discomfort (both my hubby and myself) and it works immediately – just roll it on! We couldn’t live without this one.
10. Essential Oil Tools – did you know there’s such a thing? From a typical diffuser (which you can get in the starter kit below) to usb diffusers and massage diffusers, there are amazing gadgets that make essential oils even easier (and more fun) to use. Be sure to check out all the ways you can use your oils!
Once you buy a kit, you’re a wholesale member!
Which means you can buy all of the amazing products above at a discount (woot!).
Ridiculously Good Deal…
When you order a premium starter kit, we will send you the resources to learn about your oils:
- A amazingly helpful Essential Oil Starter Guide – It will either be the Essentials Oils Reference Guide that retails for $17 or Essential Oils Pocket Reference that retails for $25. Both books have over 400 pages packed with essential oil information.
- The Essential Oil Starter Guide is a gorgeous 20+ page booklet that covers uses for each of the essential oils in the starter set.
- 2 Laminated Information Sheets: Baby/Kids and Essential Oil First Aid
- No Vet for My Pet brochure about use of EO with pets
- Access to the secret Oil Nation FB group (and others, if you are interested).
- Access to our super secret Essentially Oiltastic Education resource which has a team “store” where you can get many resources at bulk pricing in small quantities.
- Introductory email course covering essential oil basics.
More Essential Oils Posts